Friday, June 11, 2010

Free Detox and Cleanse from U Weight Loss - Reviews

You've probably heard the radio commercials advertising the Free Detox and Cleanse Kit from U Weight Loss. Have you phoned U Weight Loss to make an appointment for your Free Healthy Weight Analysis and No Obligation Free Detox and Cleanse Kit?

If you have gone in, how long was your wait time and Free Health Weight Analysis? How much paper work did you have to fill out? Were you asked any personal information in order to obtain your Free Detox and Cleanse Kit?

When I did this, I believe it was 1 1/2 hours to get my kit. I'm not sure that I would have been offered the detox kit if I had not signed up and I probably would have been too uncomfortable to ask for the kit on my own, after that whole process.

What kind of experiences have other people had, with obtaining their Free Detox and Cleanse? Do you feel the total time you spent at the clinic for the Detox Kit was worth it? How did you feel taking the detox kit? How much weight did you lose that first week?

Did you end up signing up? Did you end up leaving with the detox kit and not signing up? If so, what was the response of your sales rep? Did you find your free Healthy Weight analysis to be high-pressure or low pressure? In my next post, I will share my experience of the sales meeting I had. I'm really curious to hear about what kind of experiences other people had.

4 comments:

  1. Forgot to add: Here is the link to the description of their detox. http://www.uweightloss.com/3secrets-1.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing experience to visit this website and read the articles and contents.

    ProBioSlim Side Effects & Alli Side Effects

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the review writer, thank u from the bottom of my heart for spending the time to write down your experience and save other people's money. I was really depressed and googled for solution when I found the U weight loss thing but now I am so far from considering them. God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  4. With bistroMD you can trust that not only will you eat gourmet meals, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu in advance and choose the meals you prefer for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are sent to your door.

    GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete